Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A New Day...A New Begining....

Ever heard the sound a jet makes when it is spooling up it's enginges on the end of a runway just before take off? The sudden bulding of excitement until the throtles are shoved forward into full power? It's a time of excitement and expectation... No matter where you are sitting, inside the airplane or out, you know something BIG is about to happen. Until finnally the plane builds more and more speed....tearing down the runway...until...Physics take over and the plane wants to fly...it needs to fly...it's natural instincts tell it that it belongs in the air....and like second nature....it lifts off of the ground because so much forward thrust was applied to it that it can't possibly stay on the ground.

Right now I feel exactly like the plane at the end of the runway. Ready to race down the runway and commit myself to excelling in the business aviation industry. BUT, with all of the built up excitement I have, I know that like any successful flight, the most important part (other than the actual flying) is the pre-flight preparations that go into planning the flight. WHY? Because not only do I need to know what actions I should take now, but I need to evaluate where I have been, where I am going, and why.

Stay Tuned....More to Come...

1 comment:

  1. This is a nice way to publish the Private Jets flights, as many prefer finding their requirements.

    ReplyDelete